Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Worker's Notice to Employer (Employer Change/Leave Country)

  • Last Updated 02 Jan, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Labour
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace
Intended Audience
Resident: Employee

Service Description

The Ministry of Labor (MOL) allows the private sector employees to submit the employer change/leave country notice to the employer online.

Online Instructions

  • Login entering QID and mobile number.
  • Write the text in the image.
  • Click "Submit".

Additional Information

  • There should be no restrictions against the new employer that would stop the change.
  • There should be a notice submitted by the worker 30 days before the contract comes to an end if it is a fixed–term contract
  • If the contract is an open-ended contract, the worker should stay not less than five years in service and notice period would be 30 days, if the duration of service is five years, and 60 days if the duration of service is more than five years.
  • In case of arbitrariness or conciliation, please attach what proves this.
  • All applications and approvals are subject to all terms and conditions announced by MOL.
  • If you come across any problems or technical issues, please contact the technical support at the Ministry on: Phone Number 40288888, or E-mail Address .

Was this service helpful?