The Ministry of Public Health provides vaccinations to the travelers, university students and people who get bitten by a stray animals as well as similar cases through the health centers across the State of Qatar.
Receive the vaccination service at any health center.
Visit a health center according to the following distributions:
- Airport Health Center: Serves people registered in Um Ghwaileena, Al Wakra and the Airport health centers.
- Al Muntazah Health Center: Serves people registered in Omar Bin Al Katab or West Bay and Al Muntazah health centers.
- Mesaimeer Health Center: Serves people registered in Mesaimeer, Abu Baker, Al Kara’ana and Abu Nakhlah health centers.
- Al Rayan Health Center: Serves people registered in Al Rayan, Al Shahaneya, Al and Jumaileya health centers as well as Um Bab area.
- Al Khor Health Center: Service people registered in Al Khor, Al Daayen, Al Shamal, Al Ka’aban and Al Ghuwairya health centers.
- Madinat Khalifa Health Center: Serves people registered in Madinat Khalifa, Um Selal and Al Gharafah health centers.
In case the person in not related to the above-mentioned distribution, s/he can receive the service from the vaccination unit at Mesaimeer Health Center.
Was this service helpful?