Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Religious Services

Unit Rent Request (The General Directorate of Endowments)

  • Last Updated 14 Sep, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables the public to search for vacant endowment properties in order to request renting a unit.

Online Instructions

  • Access "Vacant Units" service.
  • Click on the unit you wish to rent.
  • Enter all the required details.
  • Submit the application.

Additional Information

This service can be obtained through the General Directorate of Endowments app.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?