Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Property Services

Unify/Divide Industrial Land

  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Those wanting to divide or unify industrial properties must first seek approval from the Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning. The ministry is responsible for assessing the request and approving any re-zoning.

For land division, the property should not be less than 3,000 meters square.

Application Process

Follow these steps to re-zone land:

  • Obtain an application form from the Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning.
  • Complete the form to include personal details, location and service details.
  • Supply all required documents, including the applicant’s ID, Commercial Registration, Commercial Permit, rental contract, land and engineering plans, and annual rental payment receipt.
  • Submit application and documents to the ministry for approval.

Applicants will be notified once a decision is made.

Was this service helpful?