Workers of the Cleanness Section unclog the drains inside the housing units (kitchens and bathrooms).
- Fill out the online application and make sure the information is correct.
- Select your municipality, then enter your zone and street.
- Send your application to have your service provided.
- Download and fill in the paper form, and make sure the information is correct.
- Provide the applicant’s information and the service address.
- Attach all the required documents, and submit your request to the Cleanness Section of the Services Affairs Department.
Cleanness Section of the Services Affairs Department.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires one day to be completed.
- You can also request this service by phone.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?