CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Electricity & Water Services

Unclog Drains inside Housing Units

  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:ParentBusiness OwnerEmployee


Workers of the Cleanness Section unclog the drains inside the housing units (kitchens and bathrooms).

Online Instructions

  • Fill out the online application and make sure the information is correct.
  • Select your municipality, then enter your zone and street.
  • Send your application to have your service provided.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill in the paper form, and make sure the information is correct.
  • Provide the applicant’s information and the service address.
  • Attach all the required documents, and submit your request to the Cleanness Section of the Services Affairs Department.

Service Center

Cleanness Section of the Services Affairs Department.

Additional Information

  • The Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires one day to be completed.
  • You can also request this service by phone.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?