- First: Transfer lease of chalets: this is made by a contract certified by the Real Estate Registration Department to transfer ownership from one person to another.
- Second: Transfer of lease through grant: this is a concession from the leaser to another person.
- To transfer lease of chalets, submit the following:
- Memo from chalet leaser.
- Original possession certificate.
- Copy of valid Qatari ID of both parties.
- Old concession contract, if any.
- To transfer land through grant, submit the following:
- Memo to director of the State Properties Department.
- Memo from competent court to prove approval of grant.
Reception Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 14 days to be completed.
ِA fee of QR1,000 applies.
Was this service helpful?