CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?


Transfer Lease of Chalets from One Person to Another

  • Fees- QR1,000 applies.
  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen:ParentBusiness OwnerEmployee


Citizens can submit a request to the Public and Private State Properties Section of the State Properties Department to do the following:

  • First: Transfer lease of chalets: this is made by a contract certified by the Real Estate Registration Department to transfer ownership from one person to another.
  • Second: Transfer of lease through grant: this is a concession from the leaser to another person.

Offline Instructions

  • To transfer lease of chalets, submit the following:

  • Memo from chalet leaser.
  • Original possession certificate.
  • Copy of valid Qatari ID of both parties.
  • Old concession contract, if any.

  • To transfer land through grant, submit the following:

  • Memo to director of the State Properties Department.
  • Memo from competent court to prove approval of grant.

Service Center

Reception Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information


ِA fee of QR1,000 applies.

Was this service helpful?