Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Transfer Land from One System to Another

  • Last Updated 17 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2G
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Citizens may apply to the Land Allocation Section of the Lands and Survey Department to transfer a land, upon the senior officers system and the public housing, to the housing system.

Offline Instructions

  • Download the paper form and fill in the part about “Transfer Plot Request”, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
  • Mark desired type of switch.
  • Attach certified copies of title deed and property document.
  • Attach copy of Qatari ID.
  • Get prior approval of relevant entity.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?