Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Must Knows

Transfer a Student from a Public School to a Private School

  • Last Updated 28 Dec, 2020
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2G
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent


The Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) represented in the Management of Schools Affairs department gives parents the freedom to choose between schools, in which a student enrolled in an a public school can be transferred to a private one.

Offline Instructions

  • Request to transfer the student from the current public school and contact the private school to ensure that there is a vacancy.
  • Submit a request to deactivate the student from the public school.
  • Submit the student's QID card, health file, and your employment certificate (required for student registration in all grades and ages).


No fees are required for this service

Additional Information

  • Registration must be done early after ensuring there is a vacancy in the private school and deactivating the student's file in the public school.
  • You can check the early registration service at private schools for more information.
  • You can check the student deactivation from public schools service.

Was this service helpful?