Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Must Knows

Transfer a Student from a Private School to a Public School

  • Last Updated 28 Dec, 2020
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Education and Training, Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Resident: Parent


The Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) gives parents the freedom to transfer the student enrolled in a private school into a public one.

Online Instructions

  • Notify the school that you wish to transfer the student from the private school to the public one .
  • Submit the Student's QID Card, health file, your employment certificate, KAHRAMAA "To Whom it May Concern" certificate, and an equivalized educational certificate.

Additional Information

  • You can check the user guide for registration in public schools.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?