Citizens’ private lands can be transferred to state-owned ones as per Law No.2 of 2007 on the Housing System in return for cash allowance.
- Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- Attach copy of QID, and attested copy of title deed and layout.
Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- Prior approval from the Housing Department at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor & Social Affairs, is required in case of an existing building on the land in order to impose the condition inhibitor.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 10 days to be completed.
A fee of QR300 applies to transfer a private land to a state-owned one.
Was this service helpful?