This service allows suppliers, service providers, and contractors to submit tender proposals through the tenders’ e-government portal (Monaqasat) of the Ministry of Finance, which will eliminate the time and effort spent in submitting proposal documents with the various government entities.
- Navigate to “Purchased Tenders” page.
- Select the targeted open tender from the list and click on “Proposal Submission” icon to continue with the proposal submission process.
- Fill out all the necessary details and submit the request.
No fees are required for this service.
- The user should have a valid login account with Monaqasat portal.
- The applicant must be a classified, accredited company.
- The company must have purchased the tender document.
- The user must submit the tender proposal, on or before the tender’s closing date.
- During the application process, the user can verify the details mentioned on the screen and provide more details required for the submission process, such as bank details, technical and financial proposal submission files…etc.
- After the request gets submitted, the system will notify both the government entity and applicant.
- The user can submit a maximum of three proposals for the same tender.