This service allows a Qatari widow, who proves her social status in accordance with procedures stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 regarding social security, to benefit from the housing of those in need, in accordance with the housing regulation and its respective resolutions. The service depends on the National Authentication System for registration, and it requires the use of a smart card.
- Click on “Apply” in the service information page, after selecting the “Citizens Housing Department” menu in the “E-Services & E-Forms” page.
- Click on “Sign in” in the service page of “Submit Housing Request Based on Usufruct Law 2017” and entering the credentials of the National Authentication System.
- Submit the form and attach the following documents:
- Copy of QID cards of the widow and her deceased husband
- Copy of QID cards or birth certificates of children
- Copy of death certificate and legal heir certificate
- Certificate of real estate registration determination of property
- Certificate proving that the widow didn’t get married, after the death of her husband
- Certified lease in case of a rented property or an undertaking to bring a lease in addition to the electricity and water number if approved
- Salary certificate from the deceased husband’s employer if available
Download and fill out the application form, submitting it with all the necessary documents mentioned above.
Citizens Housing Department of the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor, and Social Affairs (MADLSA) (View Google Maps).
No fees apply for this service.
Was this service helpful?