Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Government Housing

Submit Housing Request for a Married Person in Need

  • Fees- No
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing, Religion and Community, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen:Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service allows a Qatari married person in need, whose social status is proven in accordance with procedures stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 regarding social security, to benefit from the housing of those in need, in accordance with the housing regulation and its respective resolutions. The service depends on the National Authentication System for registration, and it requires the use of a smart card.

Online Instructions

  • Click on “Apply” in the service information page, after selecting the “Citizens Housing Department” menu in the “E-Services & E-Forms” page.
  • Click on “Sign in” in the service page of “Submit Housing Request Based on Usufruct Law 2017” and entering the credentials of the National Authentication System.
  • Submit the form and attach the following documents:
    • Copy of QID card for both husband and wife
    • Copy of the marriage contract or proof of marriage
    • Copy of the approval of the Ministry of Interior in the case of marriage from non-GCC states
    • Copies of children’s birth certificates or QID cards
    • Certificate from the real estate registration confirming that the applicant has not been given adequate housing during the last five years
    • Certified lease contract in the case of a rented dwelling or an undertaking to bring a lease in addition to electricity and water number if approved.

Offline Instructions

Download and fill out the application form, submitting it with all the necessary documents mentioned above.

Service Location

Citizens Housing Department of the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor, and Social Affairs (MADLSA) (View Google Maps)


No fees apply for this service.

Additional Information

  • Social status of the applicant should be proved in accordance with procedures stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 regarding social security, the need for housing or rental allowance and in accordance with provisions of Law No. (2) of 2007 regarding the housing regulation and the resolutions included.
  • To find out the conditions regarding the one benefiting from the housing of those in need, or rental allowance, please check Article No. (13) of Law No. (2) of 2007.
  • Check Article (2) of Cabinet Resolution No. (3) of 2008 to specify conditions and terms for usufruct of housing regulation by naturalized Qataris.
  • This service can also be obtained via Amerni Qatar mobile app.
  • For more details, you can check the service information page on MADLSA website.

Was this service helpful?