Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Grievances & Complaints

Submit Grievance to Engineers Accrediting Committee

  • Last Updated 17 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace
Intended Audience
Citizen: Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Engineers and anyone practicing an engineering profession may submit a grievance request to the Engineers Accrediting Committee that, in turn, reviews the grievance and communicates with the applicant before making its decision.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to the Ministry of Municipality website using the National Authentication System "Tawtheeq".
  • Select “Engineer Accrediting Committee Grievances” service from the list of online public services.
  • Click on “Submit Requests”, then click on “Next”.
  • Enter your grievance details, then click “Next” and submit your request.

Additional Information

  • You can always return to the first page to read the instructions and the required steps so as to complete your application to be accepted by the competent entity.
  • You may track your grievance after its submission to find out the latest updates.

Was this service helpful?