Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Grievances & Complaints

Submit Grievance for Employees Subject to the Human Resources Law

  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace
Intended Audience


This service allows employees who are subject to the Civil Human Resources Law issued by Law No. (15) of 2016 and its implementing decisions to submit grievances and complaints against their employers to the Grievances & Complaints committee, established by Decision of the Prime Minister No. (17) of 2018, specializing in examining grievances and complaints submitted by employees who are subject to the Civil Human Resources Law.

Online Instructions

  • Click on “Apply” in the service information page, after selecting the “National Human Resources Development” menu in the “E-Services & E-Forms” page.
  • Enter QID number, Date of Birth (DOB), and mobile number.
  • Enter the required data, and attach the following documents:
  • Document of Grievance submitted to the complainant's employer
  • ID Card

Additional Information

  • The Grievances & Complaints Committee decisions should be binding, and the concerned are to be notified of the issued decisions from the Committee within (10) days from the date of their issuance.
  • The grievance should be accepted if the complainant attempted all methods to file a grievance to their employer, or (30) days have passed since the date of filing the grievance to the employer, without receiving a response from the employer.
  • The Committee does not accept grievances and complaints from the private sector employees, as it is the Labour Dispute Settlement Committee specialty.
  • For inquiries, you can contact Grievances & Complaints Committee via email
  • Employee can submit multiple complaints per request.
  • For more details, you can check the procedures and specialties guide for the grievance and complaints committee and the service information page on the website of the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor, and Social Affairs.

Was this service helpful?