Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Reports, Manuals & Notifications

Submit a Request to Object to Traffic Violations

  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Housing, Religion and Community, Transportation
Intended Audience
Visitor: Student, Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee


Individuals and companies may submit a request online to object to traffic violations registered on vehicles through the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website.

Online Instructions

  • Login to the e-services portal of the Ministry of Interior, using your smartcard.
  • Select Traffic Services from the list, then click on “Traffic violations objection”.
  • Select the inquiry method via “Violations Inquiry” page:

  • To inquire about traffic violations of all owned vehicles: Keep the default option “All Vehicles’ Violations” selected as is.
  • To inquire about traffic violations of a specific vehicle: Select the option button infront of “Specific Vehicle Violations”, and enter the vehicle’s plate number and choose its type.

  • Click on “Next”.
  • Check all the violations’ details in the “Violations List” by clicking on (+) available next to every vehicle’s record, which includes the vehicle’s plate number, type, and number of violations.
  • To object on a specific violation, select the button next to the violation and press “Next”. In case you are not allowed to object on a violation, you cannot choose it and you can review the reason in the “Violation Status” field.
  • Enter the reason of objection in “Reason of Objection” textbox in the “Register a Violation” and click on “Submit”.

Additional Information

  • The user must have smartcard, which should have the e-government service.
  • You can also use this service through Metrash2 mobile app.


No fees are required for this service.

    Was this service helpful?