Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Submit a Request for the Consensual Division of Estate

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing, Religion and Community, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service allows the heirs’ agent to submit a request to perform the necessary procedures for dividing the estate according to the legal shares.

Offline Instructions

Submit the application form, along with the following documents:

  • QID Card of the Applicant
  • QID Cards of Heirs
  • Bank Details for all Heirs including IBAN
  • Power of attorney, Concessions, and Gifts (if any)
  • “To Whom it May Concern” Certificate issued by the Court of First Instance
  • Discharge of Non-Qataris (QR140 will be deducted the first time)

Service Center

GAMA building (View Google Maps)


There are no fees for this service.

Was this service helpful?