The Public Prosecution provides this service of depositing a Trust (indemnity) of an ended case by court, in condition of none appeal of Public Prosecution. This request is subject to approval of Public Prosecution.
- Login to the e-services portal of the Public Prosecution using Tawtheeq account.
- Browse the “Services” menu, and click on “Financial Request”, then “Request for a Deposit in Trust (Incident Money)”.Anchor
- Fill out the online form by entering all the required case details, and attach the following documents:
- Original copy of the case decision issued from court
- Applicant’s signed official letter
- Official copy of a Power of Attorney
- QID copy of the agent or lawyer
- Click on “Send”.
- Attend in person to the Public Prosecution headquarters.
- Fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Enforcement prosecution office, along with the above-mentioned attachments.
Public Prosecution – Al Jassimya Tower, Al Dafna (View Google Maps).
No Fees are required for this service.
- After submitting your request online, you will receive an SMS message confirming its receipt, and after its review, you will receive another message confirming its approval or rejection.
- This service can be completed within three )3) working days.
- This service is available online around the clock or by visiting the Public Prosecution building during the official working hours on two shifts: from Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm and from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Was this service helpful?