This service allows you to submit a petition request online to the Technical Office of the Attorney General.
- Login to the e-services portal of the Public Prosecution using Tawtheeq account.
- Browse the “Services” menu, and click on “Applications of the Attorney General's Office”, then “Request a Petition to the Attorney General”.
- Fill out the online form by entering all the required details.
- Attach a formal letter clarifying the reasons of the petition.
- Click on “Send”.
- Attend in person to the Public Prosecution headquarters.
- Fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Technical Office of the Attorney General.
- Submit a formal letter clarifying the reasons of the petition.
Public Prosecution – Al Jassimya Tower, Al Dafna (View Google Maps).
No Fees are required for this service.
- This service can be completed online within 10 working days, and offline within three (3) working days.
- This service is available online around the clock or by visiting the Public Prosecution building during the official working hours on two shifts: from Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm and from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Was this service helpful?