Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

State Properties Services

  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


You may submit the applications related to the State Properties Department, such as applying for a building certificate and other requests, through the website of the Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning. It is also possible to follow up online on the status of each application.

Online Instructions

  • Login to the website of the Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning.
  • Enter the State Properties services page under e-services after clicking on “Services and Forms”.
  • Click on “Submission of Requests”.
  • Enter details of the company requesting the service and its capacity, application details and contact information.
  • Attach required documents, then submit your request for registration and print Follow up Receipt.

Additional Information

  • You shall login as “citizen” through the e-government portal “Hukoomi” in order to proceed.
  • You are kindly requested to refer to the State Properties Department to make sure you are authorized to submit a request on behalf of the competent entity.
  • To follow up on applications, enter the require information online.

Was this service helpful?