Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Send Deficient Meter Complaint

  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA)
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace, Housing, Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee


Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA) allows customers to send a complaint online about a deficient meter.

Online Instructions

  • Login using the username and password.
  • Select "Meter Complaints" from the services list.
  • Enter the electricity number and water number.
  • Enter the Tel/Mobile number and P.O. Box.
  • Enter the e-mail.
  • Select the meter type (electricity – water).
  • Click "Send".

Additional Information

For enquiry and help, please call customer support on 991.

Was this service helpful?