Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Grievances & Complaints

Send Complaint against Healthcare Practitioner

  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Public Health
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Health, Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Visitor: Student
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee


Individuals and employers may submit a complaint against a healthcare practitioner, via the Governmental Health Communication Center (GHCC), to the Fitness-to-Practice Department (FTP), of Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners (QCHP), at the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH), in order to take the necessary action.

Online Instructions

  • Fill out the online application form by entering all your personal details.
  • Select “Private Sector” from “The Competent Corporation” menu.
  • Enter the facility name, and the specialty and name of the practitioner against who you wish to submit a complaint.
  • Select “Complaints” from “A message on” menu.
  • Add the content of your complaint in the “Message” box.
  • Attach supporting documents of the complaint and submit your request.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then send them to any of the emails on the Contact us page of the Fitness to Practice (FTP) Department or submit it by hand to the FTP team.
  • Attach any available reports or supporting documents.

Service Center

Ministry of Public Health building, 3rd floor (Check Google Maps)


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

Was this service helpful?