This service enables applicants to sell public lands to second parties (individuals or companies) to be used for residence or commercial purposes provided that the lands are not allocated for public services.
- For individuals: Attach copy of QID.
- For companies: Attach copy of commercial registration, copy of company ID and copy of QID of authorized signatory.
Reception Counter at the Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 20 working days to be completed.
- In case minister’s office rejects the request, the customer is notified about the reasons, and the request is closed on the system.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?