An investor may submit a request to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MCI) at its headquarters in Lusail City to sell a business or company.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the commercial registration services form, signed by the authorized signatory, and all the required information.
- Submit the service to the public services officer.
- Attach the required documents.
- Reviewing all documents and service requirements.
- Issuing the commercial register after applying the required modification.
- Copy of personal identification documents or passport cards for non-Qatari partners and applicant.
- A competent authorities' approval of the commercial activities in case the activity or partners require prior approval.
- Sale contract authenticated by the Ministry of Justice.
The commercial register must be active, and there are no restrictions on it.
No fees are required for this service
Was this service helpful?