Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Respond and Decide on Land Acquisition Applications

  • Last Updated 18 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace, Housing, Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

The Ministry of Municipality (MoM) responds and decides on the statements and inquiries related to land acquisition applications received from the individuals and different entities.

Offline Instructions

  • Fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Urban Planning Sector.
  • Attach duplicate of the title deed and policy plan (for government inquiries).
  • Attach copy of ID card and building permit (in case of deduction).

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?