Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Residential Lease for those under GAMA Care

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing, Religion and Community, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables the mother, custodian, trustee, or authorized person of a minor, to rent a house for those under the care of the General Authority for Minors’ Affairs (GAMA).

Offline Instructions

Submit the application form, along with following documents:

  • Applicant’s QID Card
  • Owner’s QID Card
  • Title of Deeds’ Copy
  • Bank Account Number of Adults Sharing the House with those under GAMA Care

Service Center

GAMA building (View Google Maps)


There are no fees for this service.

Was this service helpful?