Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Applications & Registrations

Request Work Permit for those Sponsored by Family Members

  • Fees- QR 500
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Employment and Workplace, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience


Residents in Qatar who are under the sponsorship of their family members may submit a request to obtain a work permit at the Recruitment Department at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA).

Offline Instructions

  • Click on the service "Work Permit for Applicants Sponsored by Family Members", after selecting the “Recruitment Department” in the "E-Services & E-Forms" page menu, on MADLSA website.
  • Download and fill out the application form and attach the following documents:
  • Copy of company registration
  • Copy of passport with a valid residency or the temporary residency card of Qatari document holders
  • Copy of current sponsor's QID Card
  • Copies of certified and translated academic certificates
  • Applicant’s personal photo
  • Good Conduct Certificate issued by the State of Qatar
  • Letter of Resignation or Statement of Services' Termination in case of working previously
  • Labor Contract (3 original counterparts)
  • License to Practitioners of Healthcare Profession (For the Sector’s Employees)
  • Letter of approval from the Ministry of Education & Higher Education (For Schools’ Employees)
  • Letter of approval from the Family Affairs Department, Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor & Social Affairs (For Nurseries’ Employees
  • Letter of approval from the Social Development Center (For Salon Employees)
  • Submit the application and pay appropriate fees.

Service Centers


  • For License Issuance: QR 500
  • For Contract Authentication: QR 60

Additional Information

You may check the service information page on MADLSA website.

Was this service helpful?