Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Agricultural Services

Request Well Related Services

  • Last Updated 18 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Environment and Climate Change
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Individuals may submit a request to the Agricultural Affairs Department at the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change to request well digging or cleaning, or to apply for lost well digging or cleaning license.

Online Instructions

  • Enter your username/QID no. and password.
  • Click on “Agricultural Affairs Department”, then “Request Well-Related Services”.
  • Fill out the online form, entering personal details, farm and service details.
  • Select the type of service, and the place of receiving the service.
  • Attach title deed of the house (in case of requesting the service for a house).
  • Attach beneficial interest certificate for charities (Beit Al-Ber) (in case of charities).
  • Click on "Save".

Additional Information

  • The applicant has to be a registered farm owner.
  • For inquiries, technical problems or complaints, please call at: 184 over 24 hours, or send an email to:

Was this service helpful?