CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Government Housing

Request Wastewater Removal (Sewage Removal)

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture, Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen:ParentBusiness OwnerEmployee


Individuals, both citizens and residents, may submit a request to the Services Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to remove wastewater from the septic holes that are not connected to the primary house sewage system.

Online Instructions

  • Fill out the online form, entering all the required information.
  • Enter requester information (name - mobile number - QID no.)
  • Enter “My Address” information and write service details.
  • Click on “Start Workflow”.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit the Customer Service Office at the competent municipality.
  • Provide all the above-mentioned required information to complete the service.

Service Center

Customer Service Office at the competent municipality


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • The buildings where the service is requested shall be residential.
  • This service can also be obtained via Oun mobile app or by contacting the Call Center on (184).
  • MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires one day to be completed.
  • You can view the service information on MME website.

Was this service helpful?