Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Vehicles and Buses

Request Vehicle Exit Permit

  • Fees- Varies
  • Last Updated 23 Jun, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Transportation, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee

Service Description

Citizens, residents and companies may submit a request to the General Directorate of Traffic at the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to issue an exit permit from the country to the applicant’s car after defining the authorized driver.

Online Instructions

  • Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
  • Select required transaction type (‘Personal’ for smart card owner or ‘Company Name’ for authorized person).
  • Click on “Traffic Services” then “Vehicles” and “Vehicle Exit Permit”.
  • Select required vehicle to issue exit permit in “Vehicle Details” page.
  • Enter driver QID in allotted box under “Driver Details” page and confirm the number.
  • Select permit duration in “Permit Details” page, as applicable fees will be set according to selected duration.
  • Pay applicable fees in “Fees Payment” page via the displayed bank screen page. 
  • To issue another vehicle exit permit, click on “New Entry” and repeated the above steps.

Additional Information

  • The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
  • This service can be obtained at any time and immediately.
  • This service is also available via Metrash2.


Applicable fees are as follows:

  • Exit Permit for single trip: QR5.
  • Multiple trips during three months: QR25.
  • Exit permit for multiple trips during six months: QR50.

Was this service helpful?