This service enables individuals and establishments to submit truck route applications to the General Directorate of Traffic at the Ministry of Interior (MOI), follow up on applications and renew expired permits. After a permit is approved, it shall be printed and kept in the truck while moving across roads.
Truck route permits are submitted for the following types:
- Private transportation
- Heavy equipment
- Public transportation
- Government trailers
- Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
- Click on “Traffic Services” then “Vehicles” then “Truck Route Permits”.
To submit a new application
- Select “Request Route Permit Application”, then click on “Next” so that the system displays the “Permit Information” page.
- Enter all the required details, then click on “Next”.
- Attach official letter from beneficiary establishment and establishment registration form, then click on “Next”.
- Review the details and attachments and affirm your pledge, then click on “Submit”.
To follow up on applications
- Select “Follow Up Truck Route Permit Applications”, then click on “Next”.
- Use the “Truck Information” page to inquire about the Truck Route Permit applications.
- Enter truck plate number in the “Vehicle Plate Number” text box and specify vehicle type from the “Vehicle Type” list, then click on “Next” so that the system displays Permits List page that contains the list of applied permits with the date and status of each.
- To inquire about specific permit details: Select permit and click on “Application Details” so that the system displays detailed information of the permit.
- To print ready-to-print permits: Select permit and click on “Print Permit” so that the system creates a PDF to print or save the permit.
- To renew expired permits: Select permit and click on “Renew Permit”, then enter the renewal data, which include truck load type, renewal duration and renewal reason, then click on “Submit” so that the system registers the renewal application.
- The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
- The required attachments are optional for individuals but mandatory for establishments.
- This service can be obtained at any time and immediately.
- This service is also available via Metrash2.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?