Companies and institutions can apply to Qatar Postal Service Company (Qatar Post) to transport the e-government services documents to and from the company. The duration of the agreement is one year from the date of signature, and renewable upon the consent of the two parties. Any of the parties may terminate this agreement by a written notice one month prior to the date of expiry.
- Download and fill out the paper form.
- Attach a copy of the commercial register and the establishment ID.
- The company's stamp.
General Post Office, Al-Dafna, first floor.
- The first party (Qatar Post) provides the second party (companies) with the plastic mailing bags and preprinted barcode stickers. It has to transport the bags and return them as soon as possible. Receipt and delivery of the documents will be to companies located in Doha.
- The second party is fully responsible for the accuracy of the data included in the documents without any responsibility for the first party. Should the second party wishes to terminate this agreement before the end of the duration, it has to pay fees agreed upon for the remaining period of the agreement.
- Each of the two parties shall be liable for violations or damages caused by their employees, with respect to opening the closed mailing bags without prejudice to criminal liability.
- In case of conflict between the Arabic and English texts of this agreement, the Arabic text shall be recognized as the master text by Qatar courts, and the agreement shall be interpreted accordingly.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with applicable laws of the State of Qatar. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by the competent courts in Qatar.
- If the Qatar Post annual agreement is enabled, by default annual agreement option will be checked and the ways of delivery will be disabled. If there is no agreement, Post office and Personal Delivery options will be enabled.
- The company can cancel the agreement with an official notification letter to Qatar Post at least one month before the end of the agreement.
The second party shall pay a monthly fees of QR1500, collectively in advance each three months
Was this service helpful?