The plaintiff in a case or whomever is acting for him/her upon a legal power of attorney, issued by the Ministry of Justice, may submit a request to the Public Prosecution to obtain a To Whom It May Concern Certificate on a case under investigation or an issued decision.
The person requesting the service can specify the details to be mentioned in the certificate, and the request, subject to the approval of the prosecutor, is reviewed by the competent prosecution, or it is reviewed by the enforcement prosecution in case a court ruling or criminal order has been issued.
- Login to the e-services portal of the Public Prosecution using Tawtheeq account.
- View the “Services” menu and click on “Other Requests” then “Request a To Whom It May Concern Certificate”.
- Select case by entering its details, then click on “Search”.
- Fill in case information, then click on “Send” to receive an SMS message confirming the request receipt.
- Attend in person to the Public Prosecution headquarters.
- Print out the paper form, then fill it out and submit it to the Public Prosecution.
- This service is available online around the clock or by visiting the Public Prosecution building during the official working hours, from Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- This service requires two days to be completed.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?