Establishments may submit a request to Qatar Tourism (QT) to update long-term operational agreements between the hotel establishment and other tourism entities.
- Log in to QT e-services portal using the credentials of the National Authentication System (NAS).
- Choose the hotel establishment to which you want to add operational agreements.
- Add operational agreement(s).
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of commercial permit
- Copy of commercial registration
- Confirm the accuracy of the entered data and submit the application for review.
- Pay appropriate fees after application is approved.
- Visit QT Service Window.
- Submit all the above-mentioned documents.
- Pay appropriate fees.
- Applicant must be listed as either owner, partner, authorized signatory, general manager, or marketing manager, for the hotel establishment on the commercial registration.
- There may not be another open request of the same type.
- Commercial registration must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission
- Commercial permit must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Commercial activities required must be contained in the commercial registration and commercial permit.
- Establishment ID must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Civil Defense Certificate must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Security Systems Certificate must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Insurance policies must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Applicant’s QID must be valid at the time of application.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?