Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Request to Transfer Registration Grade for a Lawyer

  • Last Updated 19 Jan, 2023
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Justice
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

This service allows transferring of registration grades for a lawyer through the Lawyers Portal on the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) website. It is a procedure for the lawyer to change the degree of the court he/she is authorized to appear before.

Online Instructions

  • Visit the e-services page on MOJ website.
  • Select the “Lawyers Portal” service.
  • Login to the Lawyers Portal by using your username and password.
  • Select “Transfer Registration Grade for a Lawyer” Service.
  • Enter the required details.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Application form to be submitted to MOJ
    • All documents, certificates, and evidence proving the actual work throughout the registration period
  • Submit your request.

Offline Instructions

A paper application submitted to MOJ at its headquarters.


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • This service is available 7 days a week on the Lawyers Portal, and from Sunday to Thursday, 8 am to 12 pm, at MOJ's headquarters.
  • This service is available for persons with disabilities.

Was this service helpful?