The General Retirement and Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) provides this service to businesses and government entities to enable authorized users to send notices of deposit amounts in GRSIA accounts and provide details of the amounts paid.
- Login to the Online Services Portal for Employers using your Hukoomi credentials.
- Enter all the required information.
- Click on “Submit” to send the request.
- Visit the Registration and Contributors Services Section at GRSIA headquarters.
- Provide deposits notices and any required information to get the service.
Registration and Contributors Services Section at GRSIA headquarters (Check Google Maps).
- The employees authorized to use this service should be registered users in Hukoomi.
- You can get this service through the Customer Service from Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- For any inquiries or assistance, please contact the Call Center at (183) which is available round the clock.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?