Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Grievances & Complaints

Request to Submit Complaint to Health Financing and Insurance Department

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Information Service
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Public Health
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Health
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Healthcare providers, health insurance providers, third-party officials or intermediaries, beneficiaries from citizens, expatriates or visitors may submit a complaint to the Health Financing and Insurance Department at the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH), and the Department handles the complaints it receives.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?