Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Healthcare and Medical Services

Request to Report Communicable Diseases

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Information Service
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Public Health
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Health
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Individuals as well as public and private medical institutions may report communicable diseases to the Health Protection and Communicable Diseases Control Department at the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH).

The Department receives reports on cases of communicable diseases from any health center or even individuals, then deals with them according to the procedures followed in such cases.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?