Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request to Renew Environmental Permit for Development Projects

  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner


Investors and government entities may submit a request to the Environmental Assessment and Licensing Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to review the renewal of expired environmental permits for the development projects related to building airports, ports and towers, or the infrastructure projects, such as drainage, roads and extension of power and water networks, and the projects of building entertainment or tourist areas.

Offline Instructions

  • Fill out the paper form of Request for Renewal of Environmental Permit - Infrastructure at the Customer Service Office of the Environmental Assessment and Licensing Department.
  • Attach the following documents:

  • Copy of previous environmental permit or operational permit
  • Letter of renewal request from government or administrative body, or the owner (as per each case), stamped with seal of company, owner or competent administrative body
  • Valid commercial registration or establishment ID of the company executing the project
  • Copy of QID of project owner
  • Copy of land allocation letter or lease contract
  • Site map with coordinates
  • Softcopy (CD) of the above

Service Center

Customer Service Office of the Environmental Assessment and Licensing Department - Al Udeid Tower, Al Dafna (Check Google Maps)

Additional Information

You can check the service information page on MME website.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?

Related Services