Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Certificates, Publications, and Letters

Request to Reissue Lost Usufruct Certificate (Doha Municipality)

  • Last Updated 01 Dec, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Business and Finance
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner

Service Description

Foreign individuals or institutions may submit a request to the Ministry of Municipality to notify about the loss of an usufruct certificate.

Offline Instructions

  • Copy of the report submitted to the competent police station notifying about the loss of the usufruct certificate.
  • Letter addressed to the director of the Real Estate Registration Office on the loss of the certificate.

Service Center

Customer Service Office (Doha Municipality)


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?