Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Request to Reissue Lost or Damaged Permit of Fish Farming Projects

  • Fees- QR500 applies.
  • Last Updated 30 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Transportation, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Owners of fish farming projects, whether individuals or companies, may submit a request to the Fisheries Department at the Ministry of Municipality to reissue lost or damaged fish farm permits.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit the headquarters of the Fisheries Department.
  • Submit copy of QID of project owner.
  • Provide original damaged permit (in case of requesting reissuance of damaged permit).
  • Pay appropriate fees.

Service Center

Headquarters of the Fisheries Department- Al Mansour Tower (Old Salata)

Additional Information

This service requires one day to be completed.


A fee of QR500 applies.

Was this service helpful?