Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request to Reissue Lost or Damaged Fishing License for Captain, Ship Owner or Fisherman

  • Fees- QR50 applies.
  • Last Updated 29 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Owners of licensed fishing ships or boats may submit a request to the Fisheries Department to reissue lost or damaged fishing licenses for those working onboard their ships or boats.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit the Office of the Fisheries Department or a government services complex.
  • Submit the following documents:
    • Valid Small Craft Registration Certificate (issued by the Ministry of Transport)
    • Copy of QID of ship or boat owner
    • Copy of QID or residence permit of ship owner, captain or fisherman.
    • Damaged license (in case of requesting replacement of damaged license)
  • Pay appropriate fees.

Service Center

  • Office of the Fisheries Department – Al Khor branch
  • Government Services Complex

Additional Information

This service can be obtained immediately.


A fee of QR50 applies.

Was this service helpful?