Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request to Reissue Lost or Damaged Fish Transport Permit

  • Fees- QR50 applies.
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner


Ship and boat owners, as well as shop owners selling fresh fish, may submit a request to the Fisheries Department to reissue a fish transport permit due to the loss or damage of the existing permit.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit the Office of the Fisheries Department or a government services complex.
  • Submit the following documents:

  • Copy of fishing permit
  • Copy of QID of permit owner
  • Copy of commercial registration and commercial license (for companies)
  • Damaged license (in case of requesting replacement of damaged license)

  • Sign paper form and pay appropriate fees.

Service Center

  • Office of the Fisheries Department – Al Khor branch
  • Government Services Complex

Additional Information

  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service can be obtained immediately.
  • To check the service information on MME website, please visit this link.


A fee of QR50 applies.

Was this service helpful?