Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Municipal Services

Request to Reissue Lost or Damaged Farm Ownership Card

  • Last Updated 03 Jan, 2023
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner


Farm owners may submit a request to the Farm Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to reissue a lost or damaged farm ownership card.

In case more than six months pass over the last inspection to the farm, a new inspection is required to ensure the absence of any violation before the reissuance of a lost or damaged card.

Offline Instructions

Download and fill out paper form, then submit it to the Agricultural Affairs Department at MoM.

Service Center

  • Headquarters of the Agricultural Affairs Department - Al Mansour Tower - Old Slata.
  • Rawdat Al Faras Center.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?