Applicants can replace their lost or damaged driving licenses or licenses of their employees through Ministry of Interior online website. This service is available for Qataris and residents holding smart ID cards.
- Log in with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
- Click on "Traffic Services" then "Driving License" followed by "Issue Driving License for Damaged/Lost".
- Select whether to replace your lost driving license or that of your employees.
- View the driving license information.
- Specify new driving license delivery option.
- Pay due fees and print receipt.
You can also replace the lost driving license through Metrash2.
The following fees apply to replace the lost driving license:
- QR500 for Qataris (ten years), in addition to QR20 delivery fees (if applicable).
- QR250 for residents (five years), in addition to QR20 delivery fees (if applicable).
Was this service helpful?