Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Property Services

Request to Reissue Lost Contract in Presence of Demarcation Data

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Housing, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Citizens, companies, institutions and authorities may submit a request to the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to reissue a lost lease contract of a plot in the industrial zone if the demarcation data is available, in each of Doha Municipality, Al Khor and Al Dakhira Municipality and Al Shamal Municipality.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Services Counter at the Support Services Areas Section.
  • Attach the following documents:

Required documents upon submitting the application:

  • Copy of Qatari ID of tenant
  • Copy of (commercial registration, commercial license, company ID) if tenant had commercial name, and copy of authorized signatory’s Qatari ID
  • Industrial license copy (in case of industrial use).
  • Copy of annual payment receipt until the end of due financial year
  • Copy of PD and Policy Plan
  • Official original copy or certified copy of power of attorney if appointed

Required documents upon contract’s issuance:

  • Application file and original copy of newspaper announcement upon contract loss (within two weeks of announcement)

Required documents upon contract’s approval:

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department


No fees are required for this service; there is only annual rent that is collected in advance at the beginning of each fiscal year.

Additional Information

Was this service helpful?

Related Services