Citizens, companies, institutions and authorities may submit a request to the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to reissue a lost lease contract of a plot in the industrial zone, in each of Doha Municipality, Al Khor and Al Dakhira Municipality and Al Shamal Municipality.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Services Counter at the Support Services Areas Section.
- Attach the following documents:
Required documents upon submitting the application:
- Copy of Qatari ID of tenant
- Copy of (commercial registration, commercial license, company ID) if tenant had commercial name, and copy of authorized signatory’s Qatari ID.
- Industrial license copy (in case of industrial use).
- Copy of annual payment receipt until the end of due financial year
- Copy of PD and Policy Plan
- Official original copy or certified copy of power of attorney if appointed
- Demarcation Request, in case of having no PD
Required documents upon contract’s issuance:
- Application file and original copy of newspaper announcement upon contract loss (within two weeks of announcement)
Required documents upon contract’s approval:
Customer Service Counter at the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department
No fees are required for this service; there is only annual rent that is collected in advance at the beginning of each fiscal year.
Was this service helpful?