Local investment companies may submit a request to the Commercial Registration and Licenses Department at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to register a branch of a subcontracting foreign company in Qatar.
- Login to the online Investor Services by entering the username and password.
- Choose “Renewal of Accounting Partnership Company Registration” service from the “Chartered Accountants Services” list.
- Choose company’s trade name and enter institution’s basic data.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Pay appropriate fees to have the commercial registration and Qatar Chamber membership issued.
All attachments shall be translated into Arabic and accredited.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- Issuance of commercial register in case of foreign name: QR1,000.
- Issuance of commercial register for contracting foreign companies that have business contracts with the government: QR30,000 annually.
- Subscription in Qatar Chamber for foreign establishments: QR5,000.
Was this service helpful?