Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Must Knows

Request to Register a Student in A Public School Out of Geographical Range

  • Last Updated 28 Dec, 2020
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2G
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience
Resident: Parent


Student's parents may submit a request to exempt their children from not getting registered at a school they are following based on their geographical location and get registered in another school out of their geographical range.

Online Instructions

  • Access the Public Services Portal
  • Click on the “Request to Register a Student out of their geographical range” from the services menu.
  • Click on start service then login.
  • Enter the student’s QID and electricity number.
  • Search for the name of the school you wish to enroll your child.
  • Declare that the provided information is correct then submit the application.


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • Applications are reviewed each one at a time and their approval is done based on approved criteria.
  • You can visit the Schools Management Affairs for more information.

Was this service helpful?