Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Must Knows

Request to Register a New Student in Case of Non-Vacancy in a Government School

  • Last Updated 28 Dec, 2020
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2G
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience
Resident: Parent


The Ministry of Education and Higher Education allows students' parents to register their children in another government school that does not have a vacancy.

Online Instructions

  • Access the Public Services Portal.
  • Click on the “Request to Register a New Student in Case of Non Vacancy in a Government School” under “Registration Services”.
  • Click on start service then login
  • Enter the student’s QID, electricity number, and class level.
  • Specify a School from the Schools available for registration.
  • In case there is no vacancy in the school you selected, you will find the option of “Request to Register in case of non-vacancy” next to the school you wish to register, click on it.
  • Attach "To Whom it May Concern" certificate from KAHRAMAA or lease contract.
  • Attach an official letter signed by the student’s parent including their QID copy.
  • Declare that the provided information is correct then submit the application.


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • You can visit the Schools Affairs Department for more information.
  • All requests are reviewed individually according to approved procedures.

Was this service helpful?